Your best work, I can't stop watching it.
Well I'm only 20 seconds in but this is already one of the funniest things I've seen on this site in a long time. Well done sir.
This is like the most beautiful animation I've ever seen. Seriously, you are a god of animation.
Good job coming up with an original idea and gameplay.
- The graphics were great but I don't think the water fits in with the rest. Also, I think there's too many blur/glow filters used.
- You should be able to get to the main menu without having to die
- The timer should have always have 2 decimal places, but sometimes it shows .0 instead of .00. Also, when you get into 100+ seconds the number doesn't fit in the box which looks bad.
- Some of the level design is weak, like the first level with the snakes, which was too easy and didn't utilize the snakes well.
- The gameplay feels is kind of stale. I found myself holding the spacebar and inching forward a leave a little blow at a time. I think maybe a limit to how long you can hold the spacebar or something might help.
I made an rp"g" like this when I first started using flash because I only knew gotoAndPlay. It's funny that you actually did a good job of this. Very original and funny. Loved it.
Really fun. I like how you can die as much as you want, and its simple and fun.
One of my favorites of yours. Second to that song at the end of Angry Dog. Hah, keep up the good work, mate.
Great track, mate. I'm gonna use it in my new game :o
Cool. bit confused of the new rules now tho
This is amazing. Looks so professional that I would think a team of people made it that were hired by the show. My only suggestion would be that the smoke around Jesse should be more visible/look more like smoke.
Amazing coloring, amazing lines.... looks so sick... you sir have created art. ART I TELL YOU!!!
Damn man nice art, all of it. It's pixel-rific.
Long time no see Snubby, thanks :)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.