The Cheesy Youtuber The Cheesy Youtuber

Your best work, I can't stop watching it.

Tough Guys 2 Tough Guys 2

Well I'm only 20 seconds in but this is already one of the funniest things I've seen on this site in a long time. Well done sir.

The Legend of Old Man The Legend of Old Man

This is like the most beautiful animation I've ever seen. Seriously, you are a god of animation.

Leaf Blower Madness! Leaf Blower Madness!

Good job coming up with an original idea and gameplay.

- The graphics were great but I don't think the water fits in with the rest. Also, I think there's too many blur/glow filters used.

- You should be able to get to the main menu without having to die

- The timer should have always have 2 decimal places, but sometimes it shows .0 instead of .00. Also, when you get into 100+ seconds the number doesn't fit in the box which looks bad.

- Some of the level design is weak, like the first level with the snakes, which was too easy and didn't utilize the snakes well.

- The gameplay feels is kind of stale. I found myself holding the spacebar and inching forward a leave a little blow at a time. I think maybe a limit to how long you can hold the spacebar or something might help.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Great Idea

I made an rp"g" like this when I first started using flash because I only knew gotoAndPlay. It's funny that you actually did a good job of this. Very original and funny. Loved it.

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

NICE

Really fun. I like how you can die as much as you want, and its simple and fun.

Lizard Vortex Theme Lizard Vortex Theme

Great!

One of my favorites of yours. Second to that song at the end of Angry Dog. Hah, keep up the good work, mate.

Eating Outer Space (loop) Eating Outer Space (loop)

Awesome

Great track, mate. I'm gonna use it in my new game :o

Grillpie responds:

Cool. bit confused of the new rules now tho

Breaking Bad Poster Breaking Bad Poster

This is amazing. Looks so professional that I would think a team of people made it that were hired by the show. My only suggestion would be that the smoke around Jesse should be more visible/look more like smoke.

COW #3 Logo COW #3 Logo

:O

Amazing coloring, amazing lines.... looks so sick... you sir have created art. ART I TELL YOU!!!

Jealous Guy Jealous Guy

Awesome

Damn man nice art, all of it. It's pixel-rific.

EdpR responds:

Long time no see Snubby, thanks :)