Leaf Blower Madness! Leaf Blower Madness!

Good job coming up with an original idea and gameplay.

- The graphics were great but I don't think the water fits in with the rest. Also, I think there's too many blur/glow filters used.

- You should be able to get to the main menu without having to die

- The timer should have always have 2 decimal places, but sometimes it shows .0 instead of .00. Also, when you get into 100+ seconds the number doesn't fit in the box which looks bad.

- Some of the level design is weak, like the first level with the snakes, which was too easy and didn't utilize the snakes well.

- The gameplay feels is kind of stale. I found myself holding the spacebar and inching forward a leave a little blow at a time. I think maybe a limit to how long you can hold the spacebar or something might help.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Great Idea

I made an rp"g" like this when I first started using flash because I only knew gotoAndPlay. It's funny that you actually did a good job of this. Very original and funny. Loved it.

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

NICE

Really fun. I like how you can die as much as you want, and its simple and fun.

CatGame CatGame

Great graphics and gameplay

This is definitely my favorite game of this type. I love it when games have actual cartoon fun graphics/animation instead of just shiny shapes. Everything about this game is awesome, good job guys.

FlxAdventure FlxAdventure

Awesome

Incredibly original, well functioning and fun. Love the fog of war stuff. This is incredibly inspiring.

ActionScript 2 Tutorial ActionScript 2 Tutorial

Not a Tutorial

Telling people to paste a code on a symbol isn't a tutorial.

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

Wow!

I usually have a pretty low opinion on sprite work but god damn this is a very well programmed game! The gameplay is so amazing, it definitely deserves a 10, also, with the bug fixes it's much better than v1.0.

Governor of Poker Governor of Poker

Pinnacle of Flash Poker

This is amazing. Even as a poker player I really find this to be an amazing game.

Great job.

Space Cave Space Cave

good

good coding, and its good that you finished it. just keep finishing small stuff like this and youll build up your skills quick/.

sirtom93 responds:

Wow thanks snubby :) a review from you has made my day.

Extreme Tank Wars Extreme Tank Wars

Amazing

One of the most amazing flash games I've played in a long time. Got to level 19 then got bored. Very good job!