The Cheesy Youtuber The Cheesy Youtuber

Your best work, I can't stop watching it.

Tough Guys 2 Tough Guys 2

Well I'm only 20 seconds in but this is already one of the funniest things I've seen on this site in a long time. Well done sir.

The Legend of Old Man The Legend of Old Man

This is like the most beautiful animation I've ever seen. Seriously, you are a god of animation.

JerBer Introduction Video JerBer Introduction Video

You should work on the timing/spacing of the animation to make the movements less rigid. If I were you I also wouldn't bother shading the character for now and just focus on the making the animation fluid.

Some of the drawings are blocky/awkward. You should probably use the paintbrush instead of line tools, you can still make the lines look clean and its a lot easier to use.

Grey background and grey shirt is a bit too dull.

Also you should make transparent buttons over the stuff where annotation buttons would be.

See lots of potential, keep it up!

JerBer7 responds:

Thanks for the comment and the criticism, it's very much needed. I'll try to use the brush tool more, I like the way it looks more than the line tool anyway. Hopefully when my next few videos come out, you'll give me more insight!

Mike's Cat Mike's Cat

Loved it

Really enjoyed this, thought it was funny and well animated.

turtleco responds:

:]

:]]]]]]

:}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I really enjoyed your comment

The Last Man on Earth The Last Man on Earth

Great

I thought that was really good - I'm assuming the writing was for this and not from a book or something, seems like it could be because it's so good.

The drawings are good, I would clean up the lines a bit. Flash is smoothing your brush in places where it shouldn't be and you aren't fixing it.

Also, the audio quality seems low. Are you sure the publish settings are right? Josh's voice is fitting, though.

GJ man, very original.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Funny

Very funny, good style. I liked how he shot the cookie at the end, smart thinkin on his behalf.

Wisenheimers: Dumpster Wisenheimers: Dumpster

Nice

Funny clip, great animation. Backgrounds are awesome. Some of the character animation seemed a bit rushed (like when Max says, "it was in a bag?!"), but all the other animation was good. Great job.

License to Combo: Revamp License to Combo: Revamp

Fucking Awesome

This reminds me why I hate sprites so much, because they try to do what you're doing here, only you are actually doing it.

But yeah that was fucking awesome.

Funny School Things 2 Funny School Things 2

Nice

I like how you don't have the best skills but you put in a lot of effort. Also, good idea.

Aqlex responds:

Thanks =). That's how I hope to improve: lots of effort and practice.